DIKNA SYA
Versatile Blogger Award
posted by Dikna Sya 18:06 8 comments
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim 
Assalamualaikum w.b.t 

I've been tagged from Ray for this award . Thankyou so much yaa ^_^



Rules :

1- Thanks to the person who gave you this award (Include a link to their blog) .
2- Select 15 blogs (Bloggers you've recently discovered , followed regularly . 
3- Nominate these 15 to the Versatile Blogger Award .
4- Tell the person who nominated you with 7 things about yourself .

Tag :

1- Alya Irdina
2- Fiqah
3- Siara Elina
4- Syahidah Fadilah
5- Mass
6- Hajar Rash's
7- Siti Zawiah
8- Cik Mimie
9- Fazlen Suraya

#Dikna tag 9 je sebab dah taktau nak tag sape . Siapasiapa yang nak amik award nih amik lah yee ^_^

Seven Facts about me :

1- I'm a girl for sure .
2- My favourite colour is blue .
3-  I hate people who use/took my stuffs without my permission .
4- Gonna face SMA/SMATQ for this year .
5- Specky girl 0.0
6- Im fierce tho . Haha ><
7- Love english languange but having a problem with speaking and grammar .

p/s : KLIK sini boleh ? Thanks ^^
design by Wanaseoby