Before we proceed kindly click THIS . Thankyou 💗
Now I'm gonna share with you a TWICE BAKED POTATO WITH EGG ON TOP recipe from HOME COOKING ADVENTURE . I've tried it once with my brother , the taste was awesome but the looks was pity cause me and my brother aren't good when we were at the kitchen 😅 Okay here we go .
- 2 medium/large potatoes
- 1 medium yellow onion , diced
- 4 small eggs
- 3 or 4 cloves of garlic , chopped fine
- 4 oz. (100g) cheese , grated
- 2 tbsp olive oil or 1 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Scrub potatoes, pierce them with a fork and put them in the oven rack for 30-40 minutes until soft.
- In a large frying pan heat oil or butter over medium high heat. Saute the onion with garlic for about 5 minutes until soft.
- When the potatoes are cool enough to handle cut potatoes in half lengthwise, Scoop the interior out of each leaving about 1/4 inch shell of potato flesh and skin. Add the scooped-out potato flesh, grated cheese, salt and pepper into the pan and stir well to combine.
- Place the potato shells on the baking sheet and fill them with the mixture. Press the mixture with a spoon so a whole is formed to make space for the eggs.Crack an egg on top of each stuffed potato.
- Cook at 200C for 10-15 minutes until the egg is set. The whites are set while the yolks are a bit runny .
This recipe is totally from HOME COOKING ADVENTURE . Go check 'em out ! There's a lot of recipes there and they also provide videos for a clearer view on how to make it .
p/s : Sorry for the late post i've a lot of works to do lately 😔